Arthritis covers a broad term that covers a group of over 100 diseases. Arthritis is very common but is not well understood. It has everything to do with your joints, the places where your bones connect. This can include your wrists, knees, hips, or fingers but some types of arthritis can also affect other connective tissues and organs, including your skin. About 1 and 5 adults have some form of the condition. It can happen to anyone, but it becomes more common as you age. It is not really known what causes arthritis, but some things can raise your chances of getting it with the many types of arthritis.
Some of these things are:
• Age – As you get older, your joints tend to get worn down
• Gender – Most types of arthritis are more common among women, except with gout
• Genes – Conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and ankylosing spondylitis are linked to certain genes
• Excess weight – Carrying extra pounds makes arthritis in the knee start sooner and get worse faster
• Injuries – They can cause joint damage that can bring on some types of the condition
• Infections – Bacteria, viruses, or fungi can infect joints and trigger inflammation
• Work – If you go hard on your knees at work (knee bends and squats) you might be more likely to get osteoarthritis
Arthritis mainly causes pain around the joints. You might also have one or more joints that become swollen or stiff. Your joints can become red or feel warm to the touch. Arthritis can cause permanent joint changes and can become very visible. There may be some tenderness, or you could also have trouble moving. This can make everyday tasks hard to manage every day without being in severe chronic pain.
There are many treatments for arthritis, but some can wear more on your body and can cause more issues in the end. Some of these treatment options include medications, physical therapy, splints or other aids, weight loss, or surgery. There are more people today that are starting to treat their arthritis pain with Hemp Oil Extract. There are many different options when treating pain with Hemp Oil Extract. You can treat it with a tincture, soft gel, gummies, lotions, salves, or pain gels. You could use the tinctures, soft gels, or gum drops to treat the symptoms from the inside out. Where with the lotions, salves and pain gels is used for a more direct relief. Hemp Oil Extract helps with multiple diseases and things that you may need help with but more specifically it helps with inflammation. Inflammation is what can cause pain when it pushes upon things where there is no room in the body it can go. The Hemp Oil Extract has shown to reduce inflammation and is used as a natural and organic way for pain relief without having to put chemicals in your body that can make other things worse down the road with many additional negative side effects.